Imagine a world where we can repair a heart like new or replace it with a heart grown from your own stem cells. A world where disease is not debilitating and treatments make you as good as new… this is the promise of tissue engineering.
- Stem cell transplant – a game changing treatment for multiple sclerosis
- Uses of cord blood – why should I store?
- Umbilical cord blood to help babies with heart defects
- Scientists create a working muscle using stem cells for the first time
- Cord blood therapy for autism and cerebral palsy given the green light