Imagine a world where we can repair a heart like new or replace it with a heart grown from your own stem cells. A world where disease is not debilitating and treatments make you as good as new… this is the promise of tissue engineering.
- Scientists create a working muscle using stem cells for the first time
- Cord blood therapy for autism and cerebral palsy given the green light
- Umbilical cord stem cells can repair heart disease
- Could stem cells offer a treatment for Parkinson’s disease?
- New stem cell treatment hope for multiple sclerosis