As any expectant parent knows, preparing for the arrival of a new baby requires a lot of decision-making. After all, it’s only natural that you want to be sure that you’ve made the right choice for your baby and your family.
That’s why we’ve written this guide for you so that when it comes to private cord blood banking, you can be sure that if you choose Cells4Life, the #1 choice for UK families, it’s the right choice for you.
3. Number of Cells Stored:
4. Multiple Samples
5. Delayed Cord Clamping Compatible
6. Dual Location Storage
7. Samples released
8. Dedicated Couriers
9. Reputation and Experience
- For clients who choose Multiple Portions, there is the option to only release the amount of stem cells required – saving the remainder for future treatments
- Cells4Life sends all samples directly to the treating establishment in a specialist cryogenic shipping device – no additional processing is required
- Cells4Life does not charge any release fee when you request your baby’s sample for treatment
- No charge is made for the shipping of the sample for a recognised condition treated by haematopoietic stem cells (see the current list at cells4life.com/conditions)
- Cells4Life was the first UK cord blood bank to provide cord tissue for a therapy
- In August 2021 and subsequently, in October 2021, Cells4Life received two further requests for the release of samples – both for cerebral palsy
“As a family, we are so happy we went ahead and worked with Cells4life. It goes without saying that the birth of a child is all-consuming, but on the day, they made it a simple and non-intrusive process.”
Absolute Radio presenter
“I knew it was something we had to do. Leo’s stem cells are now stored and ready should he ever need them. It was reassuring to know that they may even be a match for his big sisters if ever they were ill.”
Paediatric Surgical Nurse & Mum of four
10. Additional Services
With any decision in pregnancy, it is important to make an informed choice. If you have any questions which have not been covered in this guide, please visit our website or contact us, and we will be happy to help.
Request a Welcome Pack
Find out more about cord blood banking by downloading a Welcome Pack now.